Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in their most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and a range of console and accessory options. It is a combination of quality and innovation delivering a workout that is head and shoulders above anything else in the gym. With this user-friendly machine, you can easily adjust to your fitness and experience level. With a step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute, you will be strengthening your legs, boosting your cardio and the Gauntlet will challenge even the fittest of users with the multiple workout programs it has to offer. The Gauntlet can offer exercisers a superb cardiovascular workout and provide unmatched weight loss results in a relatively short amount of time. The compact, lightweight design makes it perfect for home gyms, apartments, medical offices, and corporate fitness centers.
The 10" touchscreen display adds a premium look and experience to the StairMaster line. For the facility that is looking for the premium look and feel of a touchscreen console, but doesn't want to pay for embedded TV, media streaming and other add-on features, the 10" is a great option.
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- USB charging port
- Multiple program options including the Landmark Challenge which lets users climb famous buildings from around the world
- Gauntlet includes the SPARTAN workout programs and six different training programs of progressively more difficult intensity to push anyone to their limit!
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- Pre-wired for 8-Series PVS entertainment option
- Compatible with tablet holder option
- Compatible with 800/900mHZ receiver option
- Handrails and console designed for correct user posture and comfort
- Warm bar for remote stop and contact heart rate
- Step Action - Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8" (20cm) high, 9" (23cm) deep and 22" (56cm) wide
- Power Requirements - Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
58" L x 34" W x 89" H (147.32 x 86.36 x 226.02 cm)
343 lbs (155.58 kg)
- Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor
Light Commercial Warranty (Non-dues paying facilities)
- Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor
- Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor