TuffStuff's Hybrid Home Gym (SXT-550) combines popular functional training with a traditional arm press and leg station, offering the best of both worlds. With six preset pulleys in three separate training zones (high, mid, and low), the hybrid home gym is fully adjustable. The SXT-550 comes equipped with a 200-pound center-drilled steel weight stack and may be upgraded to include TuffStuffs Leg Press Attachment.
- 2020 Best Home Gym 5X Winner
- Space efficient forward-facing design
- Six (6) preset pulleys in three separate training zones
- Adjustable seat height and telescopic seatback pad adjustment
- Combination seated leg extension/ seated leg curl station
- Unique cable ratio for enhanced cable travel
- Unique Radius frame design
- 200 lb center-drilled steel weight stack
- Extended cable travel; Resistance at handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected
- Full length protective steel weight shields
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Optional: Leg Press Atachment (SXT-LP) (MSRP: $1,799)
||81 × 44 × 84 in
|Home Lifetime Warranty:
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a HOME environment, applies to defects from manufacturer only.
* See Owners Manual for details.
|Light Commercial Warranty:
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
1 YEAR: Cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
6 MONTHS: Upholstery, finish and rubber grips.
ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
2×3 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2×2 round tubing.
All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code Steel Standards and Specifications.
|Finish & Colors:
Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
High density 2 thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1 industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
1/2 push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46,042 psi sheer strength.
3/16 and 1/8 USA-Made / Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
Solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves.
1 solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2 sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
3/4 solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.